- 3 Crisp Apples wedged
- 1/2 Small Lemon wedged (or 1/3 of a Large Lemon wedged)
- 1/2 Carrot
- Wash, peel the oranges, and wedge all produce.
- Juice all ingredients (alternate between lemon, lime, and orange)
- In a cocktail shaker or large glass with ice, pour 6 ounces of your fresh juice.
- Add 3 ounces of Tequila to your drink and shake or stir.
- For additional sweetness, add 1/2 oz. to 1 oz. of Simple Syrup.
Are you looking for a way to add more veggies to your kid's diet? Then, we have the perfect recipe for you!
It is time to add some carrots into your kid's juicing recipes. Adding a half of a carrot into your kid's favorite Apple Lemonade will not alter the taste of the lemonade enough for them to notice. Plus, they will love it! So, after a day of two of them enjoying Apple Lemonade, start adding one whole carrot, then increase to two or three carrots to desired taste. Next thing you know, you are making carrot juice, not lemonade.
You can juice the whole apple; however, you can slice your apple and remove the seeds if you don't want to juice the seeds. The lemon peel can remain on the lemon wedges as the oil in the peel has the same flavor as the juice. Start with one or two apple pieces, then drop in the piece of carrot—alternate juicing between the apple and lemon wedges. Enjoy your Sana Juice!